Attorney Banner

Contact Others / Where Do I?


Green BulletLook up information about a case? The Iowa Judiciary provides case information to the public at

Green BulletPay a fine? You may pay your fine at the Johnson County Clerk of Courts Office located on the second floor of the Johnson County Courthouse (417 South Clinton Street in Iowa City).


Green BulletLook up land records?  You may look up land records in the Johnson County Recorder’s Office in the Johnson County Administration Building (913 S. Dubuque St.). You may also want to start on the Johnson County Recorder’s website by clicking here.


Green BulletCall for information on jury duty. Call the Johnson County Clerk of Courts at 319.356.6060 ext 1.


Green BulletReport or seek counseling for Sexual Assault. To report a crime, contact your local law enforcement agency as soon as possible. Follow this link for a contact list of local law enforcement agencies. For counseling you may want to contact the Rape Victim’s Advocacy Program (RVAP) at 335.6001 or the RVAP24-Hour Crisis Line at 335.6000.


Green BulletReport a crime? You should call your local law enforcement agency. A list of contact information is provided through this link.


Green BulletGet help for a person who may be dangerous or unsafe due to a mental illness or substance abuse? You will need to contact the Clerk of Court’s Office at the Johnson County Courthouse (417 S. Clinton St., Iowa City). Be prepared to fill out an Application and bring a second person who will provide an affidavit regarding situation. The State can only help individuals with mental health or substance abuse issues in certain circumstances which cannot be addressed adequately on a website.

Green BulletWhere’s the Social Security Office – Federal Building (Iowa City Post Office) 1.800.772.1213

Green BulletWhere to get Driver License or ID – Iowa Department of Transportation office located in Eastdale Plaza, Iowa City  1.319.338.5294